Nominations begin today for a non-profit/not-for-profit agency to receive up to $15,000 in free creative services from KK BOLD.
KK BOLD is inviting participation in its second annual Step Up! community service project through a five-week public nomination and voting process. Nominations can be made on the KK BOLD website at kkbold.com; voting will take place on the agency’s website and Facebook page.
Creative services for the Step Up! contest winner will begin in March 2015 and will be completed by the end of the calendar year. To be eligible, the non-profit/not-for-profit agency must be located in Bismarck/Mandan or Minot, ND, or have a statewide mission.
“We were very pleased with the number and diversity of nominations submitted during the 2014 Step Up! contest,” said LaRoy Kingsley, KK BOLD president. “Step Up! gives our staff an additional creative outlet and the satisfaction of giving back to an organization that needs assistance in establishing its brand. We look forward to the nomination and voting process and to working with another worthy group.”
The winner of the 2014 Step Up! contest was Designer Genes, a Down Syndrome support network. Services provided include development of a new website (launching soon!), exhibit and display materials, as well as multiple collateral pieces.
Key 2015 campaign dates include:
Jan. 31: Nominations end
Feb. 6: Finalists are announced
Feb. 9: Voting begins
Feb. 19: Voting ends
Feb. 20: Winner is announced
Step Up Contest Rules:
- To be eligible, a non-profit/not-for-profit agency must be located in Bismarck/Mandan or Minot or have a statewide mission.
- The $15,000 maximum in agency services includes all planning, consultation, edits, revisions, etc.
- The recipient agrees to be featured in KK BOLD PR/social media efforts promoting the project.
- The recipient will be responsible for printing costs if the project includes print pieces, such as brochures or posters.
- The recipient may be responsible for other external vendor costs, but KK BOLD will advise the client of these potential charges in advance.
- All KK BOLD services are to be completed by Dec. 31, 2015.