KK BOLD is seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, well-organized, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks. This individual’s responsibilities will include: Phones, greeting clients, office organization, planning socials gatherings, data entry, assisting with accounts receivable/payable, preparing spreadsheets, payroll compilation, billing, travel arrangements and many other general clerical tasks. An ideal person for this position is a multi-tasker and can perform under pressure. Proofreading skills a plus.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent work experience (Administrative, clerical, etc…)
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Extremely self-motivated
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful at problem solving
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Friendly and professional communicator
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Adaptable to frequently changing priorities
- Can balance numerous responsibilities at once
- Can shift focus at a moment’s notice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Office, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
This is a full time position (40hrs week) and offers insurance benefits, vacation pay, sick pay and holiday pay.
Interested parties should email or mail a resume to Jackie Hawkinson, VP of Operations.
You will be responsible for producing, editing and video compression work that integrates with our strong web/video development team. You will be responsible for concept development, organizing, producing and directing video shoots, in addition to completing the post-production editing, graphics, compression and DVD authoring as needed.
You will also be working in conjunction with our creative web design and development team to concept and integrate multimedia in a variety of web and interactive applications from websites to interactive kiosks to mobile applications.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
You should have:
3+ years’ experience in video producing and editing
Expertise using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Experienced with advanced compression techniques & applications
Experience with After Effects motion design, typography and animation skills a plus
Script writing skills a plus
You’ll need a strong understanding of video compression, broadcast and online delivery and media management in both workflow and backup.
You must be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently creating short programs as well as longer-form storytelling projects. You need to manage time appropriately and handle high-pressure situations well.
It’s important to be a creative, critical thinker, who continues to embrace new technology and workflows keeping us productive and competitive.
Tell us about yourself with a cover letter including your salary requirements, your resume and links to your portfolio of video projects along with a note explaining your role on those projects.