KK BOLD is looking to add a talented and experienced Media Planner/Buyer to our high level team. The right candidate will be responsible for media planning, buying, execution and analysis of digital and traditional media campaigns for our roster of exceptional clients. Experience on the digital end of the business is the primary skill set we’re looking for. Must be able to develop digital media plans from initial strategy development through final campaign analysis including the planning, negotiating and buying of online media including display, mobile, SEM and SEO.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the execution of all media functions including planning and buying television, radio, outdoor, print and digital and maintaining records of contracts and insertion orders
- Managing the flow of client media-related issues based on changes in marketing direction, goals and budgets
- Analyzing data/results and developing insights for campaign performance reporting that leads to actions for future campaign performance improvement
- Analyzing web metrics, providing campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate.
- Keeping informed of new media trends to identify and present opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
- Reconciling billing and reported delivery against actual delivery
- Practical knowledge of the synergies between paid and non-paid social media and how to utilize both within a campaign environment
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience combined with 3+ years of actual digital media experience is a preferred. Strong communication, presentation and math skills are very important. Must be highly organized, responsive and have the ability to multi-task while staying current with the evolving digital media trends.
KK BOLD is a well-established, brand-building advertising agency that is designed for the digital world. Based in the Midwest our business interests and areas of expertise have provided us the opportunity to expand into the Las Vegas and southwest US markets.
KK BOLD offers a competitive salary and benefits structure that will provide above average compensation for the successful candidate.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this career position, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
email@example.com LaRoy Kingsley President KK BOLD
For more openings, visit KK BOLD careers.