At KK BOLD, we put a lot of effort into keeping on top of casino marketing trends. As part of that effort, KK BOLD Account Services Director Stephanie Schoenrock and Business Development Director Lara Abramovitz recently attended a two-day conference in Las Vegas, held this summer, to learn new casino marketing trends with industry leaders.
Lara says that the conference “gave us insight into the future of casino direct mail programs and the benefits of online gaming to brick and mortar casinos.” Some of the advice learned in training that we would suggest for our casino clients include:
• Responsive website design is a must have for casinos!
• Relationships with casino customers are now more important than ever. The entire executive team must focus on relationships.
• Know your players and how to speak to them. Recognize that each individual needs something different and communicate with them accordingly on an individual basis.
• Casino operators must identify current critical technologies that will build stronger relationships.
• Every gambler gambles everywhere. No casino has a monopoly unless you are in a market where your location dictates such.
• Remember that nothing you do in marketing is sustainable!
Our purpose for attending this conference, as well as other casino marketing conferences like it, is for us to keep on top of industry trends and to maintain our position as an Indian Gaming marketing leader. By doing so, we get to see new people, meet with old friends, make new contacts and introduce KK BOLD to a broad spectrum of individuals and businesses. We came, we saw, we learned something. And, at the end of the day, we did the necessary legwork to stay at the top of our industry.
Want to take a peak inside some of the websites, digital signage and promotional campaigns we’ve helped our clients put together? See what KK BOLD can do for your casino.